PAYPAL SMART BUTTON
Improving the Checkout for Millenials on macofalltrades.com
The Proof is in the Numbers: PayPal and Venmo Smart Button Success
Increase in Revenue from PayPal
Increase in Orders from PayPal
Increase in Traffic
Macofalltrades.com caters largely to a millennial audience – nearly 30% of their customers are in the 25-35 age demographic. Macofalltrades.com shoppers demanded a seamless dynamic checkout and payment experience.
Upgrading to the newest PayPal Checkout product enabled mac of all trades to offer a truly modern and dynamic checkout experience that was fast, intuitive and gave their millennial users the ability to pay how they wanted – PayPal, Venmo or PayPal Credit.
In the two months following their upgrading to PayPal Checkout, the total number of orders completed via PayPal, Venmo or PayPal Credit increased 42%.
What are Smart Payment Buttons in PayPal Checkout?
Based on a store’s specific configuration and a buyer’s location and cookies, PayPal Checkout dynamically presents the appropriate funding sources to give buyers more ways to pay. PayPal’s Developer Portal offers interactive demos to help ecommerce stores create and test dynamic payment buttons. Ecommerce merchants can upgrade to Smart Payment Buttons easily without custom development or modifying the entire existing Checkout integration.
PayPal Smart Button Benefits
- Easy to style the size, color, and shape of not just your PayPal checkout button, but also buttons for other, multiple alternative payment methods such as PayPal Credit, Venmo, and more.
- Dynamically display up to 23 different languages for the checkout process.
- Completely customizable button layout and orientation.
- Smart Payment Buttons are available for the PayPal Credit second button
- All checkout experiences via Smart Payment Buttons are in-context.
- Smart Payment Buttons are available via Braintree through the PayPal Checkout Component.
The PayPal pay with Venmo button added a level of ease and comfort to our millennial customers.
Owner of macofalltrades.com
Founded in 1995, macofalltrades.com is the leader in buying used and selling refurbished Apple products online. The business got its start at a time when Apple Stores had yet to exist and selling professionally refurbished Mac computers and hardware was in its infancy. Twenty-five years of Apple knowledge built a solid foundation that allowed the company to grow alongside the meteoric rise of the Apple brand.