Well-Oiled Parts Drives eCommerce Success
Case Study: Keller-Heartt
The Proof is in the Numbers: Success from the Start
Increase in Profit
Increase in Traffic
Increase in Transactions
Keller-Heartt has been a major player in the Midwest’s oil and lubricant industry for over 80 years. Thanks to their long-standing history, they have grown their distributor partnerships over time, securing some of the lowest wholesale prices for leading brands like Shell, WD-40, American Lubrication, Houghton, Oil Eater and more.
Keller-Heartt owns significant market share in the mid-west, but had their sights set on loftier goals. This highly regarded family owned company wanted to become a nationally recognized lubricant brand and the leading online distributor of bulk oil solutions across the country. The site and marketing strategy needed a complete overhaul.
- Poor site user experience
- Low conversion rate and high bounce rate
- Lack of site strategy & marketing tactics
- Limited time and resources for daily site management and maintenance
“In the two years we’ve worked with Brand Labs, we’ve seen significant growth in every aspect of our online business. Their team is constantly improving how customers experience our brand, while also turning new shoppers into long-term partners we’ll work with for years to come. Our goal is to make Keller-Heartt the one-stop online shop for oils and lubricants and Brand Labs makes that possible.”
Brand Labs partnered with Keller-Heartt by becoming an extension of their team and applying our breadth of eCommerce design, development and marketing firepower to the Keller-Heartt site. We started with an in-depth digital roadmap that helped define site goals and allowed us to immerse ourselves in kellerheartt.com’s site infrastructure, content, analytics and all current and historical marketing efforts. With goals set, a comprehensive digital strategy formed and a handpicked set of tactics determined… we then systematically executed the plan that drove profitable results.
Marketing Channels Managed
- Pay Per Click
- Affiliate Networks
- Technical SEO
- Content Marketing
- Comparison Shopping Engines
Brand Labs Resolved These Issues with the Keller-Heartt Site
Lack of Brand Persona
Solution: Why Keller-Heartt & Our History pages
- Brand Labs worked with Keller-Heartt to capitalize on their established history and value propositions by creating extensive content to introduce and familiarize customers with the brand.
Manual Bulk Discounts
Solution: Pricing Tier Plan Online
- Bulk discounts initially provided to the client over the phone
- Create pricing tiers for every product on the site to save time and provide a more efficient user experience
- Offers upsell opportunities on the spot, making quantity discounts immediately available to users
- Save an enormous amount of time for inventory control and customer service
Our holistic approach to branding, designing, marketing, developing, and maintaining the Keller-Heartt’s website, coupled with the immersive process of building the Keller-Heartt brand has paved the way to success. Keller-Heartt is quickly becoming the top destination for purchasing oil and lubricant products online and continues to experience incredible month over month growth.
Increase in Average Order Value
Increase in Pageviews
Increase in Users