Everything up front, laid out, transparent. No one dislikes surprises more than Brand Labs so we’ve created ‘guardrails’ to keep projects on track, partnerships growing and working collaboratively in 3 defining steps.
Unraveling the UX and functionality requirements upfront during the Discovery Phase.
Project Plan & Proposal
UX wireframes, detailed deliverables, project timeline and associated costs; providing you with your project “blueprint”.
UX and functionality requirements unraveled upfront.
Removing obscure deliverables to allow all parties, at all times, a full view of expectations through a Discovery Engagement Session that:
- Understands, guides and defines website and team priorities through stakeholders sessions
- Defines strategic goals of the website, including sales targets and marketing goals
- Gains competitor insights
- Deep understanding of user stories
- Identifies current and future tech stack needs
- Uncovers desired front-end features and capabilities, like design elements, design of the purchase funnel, personalization, search capabilities and other features or content available
- Investigates any fulfillment workflow and integration requirements
UX wireframes, detailed deliverables, project timeline, and associated costs.
Providing you with a project “blueprint” of your website, which could include, but is not limited to:
- Black & white UX wireframes of the home page and top navigation structure, category page and product page (and other pages as needed)
- Documented design, creative and/or branding needs
- Formal documentation listing functional requirements of the completed website development project
- Functionality substitutions using apps or other market implementations
- Planned integration points or third party responsibilities
- Current site performance and areas of improvement
- Compliance needs (e.g. ADA/WCAG)
- SEO migration retention and technical SEO needs
- Documentation of all URLs on the site
- eCommerce platform recommendations, if a platform has not been chosen
- Detailed Proposal:
- Outlining the project phases to execute in detail
- Providing the necessary hours by Brand Labs to complete the Website Design and Development Project
- Estimating any additional costs required to support your Website Design and Development Project
- Efficiently managing the timeline required to complete your Website Design and Development Project
With the hard work done upfront – complete discovery and planning – our design and development teams can do what they do best: bring your site to life with UX and functionality that avoid surprises.