Our marketing teams embrace the power of collective impact through an aggressive multi-channel approach.
We’ve successfully launched and grown hundreds of eCommerce sites. From our inception, Brand Labs has focused on helping retailers and branded manufacturers build powerful marketing campaigns. Our methodologies have proven to provide exponential growth for our clients by building brand awareness and driving profitable revenue. Our experience has shown that a Brand Labs custom curated grouping of marketing channels will work harmoniously toward delivering highly qualified / highly converting traffic. This holistic multi-channel approach to online marketing has provided our clients with the most significant return on investment.
Don’t wait for traffic. Go get it…
Managing profitable paid advertising campaigns for eCommerce retailers is a science. Our success in this ultra-competitive landscape comes from Brand Labs in-house experts ability to hone in on just the right formula and execute day in and day out. It’s this hands-on, performance-driven approach to paid online advertising that has us delivering bigger, better, more profitable results for our clients year over year.
- Google Adwords
- Google Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA)
- Bing Ads
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Display Advertising
- Adroll Remarketing
- Facebook / Social Advertising
Compare apples to apples and come out on top…
Our Data Feed Engineers tailor CSE programs to your specific business. It is our day in day out dedication to your account that will uncover opportunities, increase sales, reduce costs and maximize ROI.
Shopping Engine & Marketplaces:
- Google Product Listing Ads
- Amazon Product Ads
- The Find
- …and more
Create a 24 / 7 Virtual Sales Force…
Brand Labs identifies & actively recruits top performing affiliates, we understand their business, communicate with them directly, support them with current site promotions and assets, review performance and maintain a strong partnership. With 100’s if not thousands of affiliates partners, proper management is paramount. Our dedicated Affiliate Managers are in charge of developing, managing, and supporting your affiliate program. When it comes to running a successful campaign, a set it and forget it mentality will not garner the desired results. Joining an affiliate network will only provide the platform to list, track, and view a campaigns performance. Brand Labs proactive management style provides affiliates support while also ensuring profitable results.
- Commission Junction by Conversant
- Linkshare by Rakuten
- eBay Enterprise
- Creates a digital sales force
- Drives revenue
- Reaches a new customer base
- Only pay a commission when a sale is complete
- Brand awareness
We can introduce you to the world…
We increase the quantity and quality of the traffic that our customers earn through the organic results in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Brand Labs SEO Campaigns:
- Achieve a high, stable and long-term presence at the top of the SERPs for keywords that will drive sustainable business growth.
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Ensure site is developed on solid technical foundation.
- Organize and label the site in such a way that people and search engines can easily navigate and find information.
- Create and optimise useful and engaging content to ensure sites and pages are relevant and recommendable.
- Earn links from authoritative sites and promote genuine social sharing of content.
Social media is about conversation, so let’s talk…
Engage your audience and ensure your brand is part of the conversation. Social media has now become an everyday part of you, your customers and your competitors’ personal and professional lives. Allow Brand Labs to define and execute a winning social strategy for this complex and growing marketing channel.
- Richer customer experience
- Increased brand recognition
- Improved brand loyalty
- More opportunities to convert
- Increase referral traffic to site
- Better SEO ranking
- Improved customer insights
eCommerce & email, a powerful combination…
According to a study by Experian, every dollar invested in email marketing returns an average of $45. Brand Labs facilitates the daily, weekly and monthly campaigns from concept through delivery. 77% of consumers prefer to receive permission-based marketing communications through email, according to ExactTarget. We appeal to this by creating, sending and tracking email newsletters, while making sure we comply with permission-based laws.
For audiences in Canada, we comply with the Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL), which requires businesses to receive consent from customers when sending electronic messages, especially through email. In the United States, we follow the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM) requirements when sending commercial email messages.
- Marketing to customers who have given you permission to communicate with them convert at a much higher rate.
- Email allows you an essential touchpoint with your customers. New product announcements, sales and industry news drives customer engagement.
- Tracking newsletters allow us to improve strategy to best appeal to your desired audience.
- Multivariate and A/B testing allows us to test multiple messaging and promotional strategies through email marketing.
- Complying with CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR laws keeps email marketing practices legal and protected.
CASL, CAN-SPAM and GDPR Requirements:
- No deceptive subject lines.
- Identification of the message as an advertisement or promotional email.
- Easily allow recipients to opt-out/unsubscribe.
- No deceptive or pre-checked opt-in boxes during the sign-up or checkout process.
Hone your site until it becomes an unstoppable conversion machine…
Websites are never perfected on the first try. Brand Labs uses CRO techniques to test and continually make the eCommerce site experience better.
Brand Labs CRO methodology is based around making bold changes to a website for the maximum impact. Minute, incremental changes provide little or no results and can require the same amount of time investment. We start by prioritizing site changes that we believe have a chance to double conversion rates and have immediate impact on your bottom line.
- Generate more sales and increase customer base without having to drive additional visitors to your website.
- Helps maximize the return on investment from your marketing spend—such as PPC, affiliate marketing, CSE, email or SEO
- Improved user/brand experience, ie Happier customers